Your local pharmacist has years of training. They are a great resource to help you with many common problems. Here are the top questions for your pharmacist:
Can I take this medicine with that medicine?
- Some drugs will give you bad reactions when taken together. Ask your pharmacist about drug interactions.
What’s the best over the counter medicine for a rash or an itch?
- Tell your pharmacist your skin problem. They will direct you to some over counter products to try.
I have high blood pressure, what cold medicine should I take?
- Your pharmacist will show you the cold medicines for high blood pressure patients.
I have a fever, what should I take?
- Your pharmacist can help you.
What are the 10 things I need in my house for first aid?
- Bandages, gauze, triple antibiotic ointment, what else? Just ask!