Research Technician will work closely with Valisure’s laboratory staff, position manager, and company leadership for routine pharmaceutical product testing and research projects to support Valisure’s mission to improve drug quality. The responsibilities include performing daily sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting. The position title and salary are flexible based on candidate’s experience.
- BA or MS graduate in chemistry, biology, or related field.
- Previous research experience with various analytical methods and laboratory equipment is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality control, quality assurance, and regulated laboratory environment (ISO 17025 or others).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work safely in a laboratory environment containing organic solvents and hazardous materials.
- Background check and ongoing drug testing.
- Ability to work flexible hours and possible overtime desired.
Job Type: Full-time and on-site
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour