Valisure is conducting a crowdsourced study of hand sanitizer products. The goal is to investigate the presence of potentially harmful contaminants in hand sanitizer products (gel, manual pump spray, etc.).
For a limited time, individuals or organizations can submit a sample of hand sanitizer to Valisure for testing by Valisure’s ISO 17025 accredited laboratory. There is no cost for this analysis; however, analytical resources are limited and samples may be prioritized by Valisure. Testing is expected to be completed in 8-12 weeks and individual results will be emailed to you if available for your sample.
More information on Valisure’s detection of benzene in hand sanitizer products: Link
Important information and restrictions:
- All samples must be in the original packaging. Do not remove any hand sanitizer from the original container.
- No samples will be returned to you.
- All submissions are subject to the terms of our Hand Sanitizer Analysis Service Agreement.
- We cannot accept any products paid for by Medicare, Medicaid, or other government programs due to legal restrictions.
- Fill in the form on this page.
- Review and agree to the Hand Sanitizer Analysis Services Agreement.
- Properly pack the hand sanitizer product(s) according to carrier regulations.
- Mail the package to Valisure at the address provided in your confirmation email.