We're the pharmacy that checks
Valisure is a lab attached to an online pharmacy.
We're the only pharmacy that chemically tests every batch of every medication we sell, at no additional cost.
Batch-tested. Delivered to your door.
Benefits of Valisure's Analytical Pharmacy
– Roughly 80% of ingredients in US medications are made in India or China
– Approximately 3 drug recalls a day in the US
We’ve all had the experience of buying a bad batch of produce from a supermarket, but you can usually tell when food is bad by smell, taste or appearance. But a bad batch of meds tends to look, taste and smell exactly like a good one – only reliable way to tell is by chemical analysis.
- Proprietary laser-based technology
- Analysis of dosage, ingredients and dissolution
- Team of Harvard- and Yale-trained scientists
- ISO (International Standards Organization) 17025 accredited laboratory
Few industries in the US are as complicated and opaque as healthcare. The $500B US pharmacy industry is the only consumer market that has been immune from strong consumer demands for transparency and but Valisure is working to change that.
- Certificate of Analysis with every order
- Will always explain what we do, and don’t, test
- Ongoing consumer protection studies
- Healthcare and pharma is complex! We try to educate, not complicate
Every Batch Tested
Quality can change significantly from one batch to the next and you get a new batch nearly every time you refill a medication. Harvard Medical School showed in a study on epileptic patients that refilling meds was correlated with a 2.3X increased chance of getting a siezure. Valisure doesn’t just check a drug one time, every single batch is sampled for rigorous testing.
- Constant commitment to quality
- No obligation to one manufacturer or source
- Even if it costs Valisure more, quality comes first
- Many batches fail our tests, you’ll never get them at Valisure
How it Works
See how America's first Analytical Pharmacy works.
Report Bad Meds
Report a Bad Medication Experience
Have you ever had the feeling that your regular medication wasn't working as it should? Tell us about your experience with a bad medication. Sharing your story will help us better focus our research and development efforts on medications you care about most.