Benefits of Valisure's Analytical Pharmacy
We’ve all had the experience of buying a bad batch of produce from a supermarket, but you can usually tell when food is bad by smell, taste or appearance. But a bad batch of meds tends to look, taste and smell exactly like a good one – only reliable way to tell is by chemical analysis and with a Valisure Certificate of Analysis (COA).
- Proprietary laser-based technology
- Analysis of dosage, ingredients and dissolution
- ISO (International Standards Organization) 17025 accredited laboratory
Few industries in the US are as complex as the $500B US pharmaceutical industry. Valisure is working to increase transparency for consumers by:
- providing a Certificate of Analysis with every order;
- explaining what we do and do not test;
- conducting consumer protection studies;
- educating without adding to the complexity of the pharmaceutical industry.
Every Batch Tested
Quality can change significantly from one batch to the next and you get a new batch nearly every time you refill a medication. Harvard Medical School showed in a study on epileptic patients that refilling meds was correlated with a 2.3X increased chance of getting a siezure. Valisure doesn’t just check a drug one time, every single batch is sampled for rigorous testing.
- Constant commitment to quality
- No obligation to one manufacturer or source
- Even if it costs Valisure more, quality comes first
- Many batches fail our tests, you’ll never get them at Valisure
See how America's first Analytical Pharmacy works
Report Bad Meds
Ever Had a Bad Medication Experience?
Have you ever had the feeling that your regular medication wasn't working as it should? Tell us about your experience with a bad medication. Sharing your story will help us better focus our research and development efforts on medications you care about most.